• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2LEBV versus imunovir? what's the difference? HELP PLEASE

lartista

I am on VALTREX 2000 mg per day, NALTREXONE 4.5 mg per day, IMUNOVIR 1500 mg per day Monday to Friday 1ST and 3RD week, then 3000 mg per day Monday to Friday 2ND and 4TH week, all Saturdays and Sunday off.

My Italian doctor presented 2LEBV to me today. Dr Kilmas suggested I add either NEUROPROTEK or EQUILIBRANT. I have not spoken with Dr. Kilmas yet about this but wanted to do a bit of homework first. What is it the 2LEBV is doing and which drug that I am currently taking is it most like? Is 2LEBV a duplicate or something that might add value to my program as I see people on the internet raving about it getting their EBV titers down:eek::confused:. Thanks, Francesca

mellster

Marco
Thanks for the info - I ordered some and started it. It seems different since it contains Interleukin and other stuff in its blend versus Immunovir is Isoprinosine if I recall correctly. 2LEBV indeed has good feedback on the web. cheers

lartista

I got a headache strong for the first 4 days but then it cleared yesterday afternoon. i do not know whether it was just me , the weather, a combination or what else. Please stay in touch with me and let me know how it goes for you. I have a youtube channel too: http://www.youtube.com/user/kaiserMECFS/videos
Francesca