1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

2LEBV plus other treatments with good results blog

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by mellster, Apr 5, 2012.

1. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
  2. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    I tried to find where to buy this the other day without much success...do you mind sharing your source?

Also how did you decide between the two different formulations -2lxfs and 2lebv?

Thanks!
  3. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
  4. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    I did see that one, thanks. So the experience with that company was OK?
  5. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    Yeah, they delivered even earlier than promised since it says to expect delays (I think it comes from Italy or somewhere else in Europe). But then again, I really never had a bad experience ordering stuff. If it eventually arrives that's good enough for me ;) Once you get them, appparently the preferred usage is to take in between meals or close after a meal (15-30 minutes) and to remove the pill caps and just sprinkle the little white mini-capsules inside onto or under your tongue and let them dissolve. Once a day. cheers
  6. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH

See more popular forum discussions.