• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

23andme results

TheChosenOne

So your body consists of 80% dental amalgam?
Normal hair tests compare your concentration with that of the general population, so the result ends up in a certain percentile within the population.

caledonia

@caledonia yes I do have trouble tolerating mythal groups.. I.e. increased agitation and anxiety... Body aches.. fatigue...

Sounds like CBS treatment is in your future then :)

Also consider that you might have mercury. Mercury causes CBS issues. After I did CBS treatment, I got rid of the anxiety, and was able to tolerate more methyl supps, but I still get body aches and fatigue if I go over a certain amount.

I believe this may be due to mercury redistribution. I am going to start Cutler style mercury chelation in the near future to hopefully address this. I did the hair metal and mineral test he suggests, and interpreted with his interpretation, I do still have mercury.

@caledonia yes I think I will try to address it.. may I ask, what is the basic protocol to treat cbs.. or what supplements did you take ? :)

P.s and yes my mercury was 80% on the hair test I had.... So I think that means it's high in my body

caledonia

@caledonia yes I think I will try to address it.. may I ask, what is the basic protocol to treat cbs.. or what supplements did you take ? :)

P.s and yes my mercury was 80% on the hair test I had.... So I think that means it's high in my body
`
The Heartfixer page has the best info. However, the Free Thiol diet can be substituted for a low sulfur diet. (Much easier to do and it still works.)

I have links to all of this stuff in my documents (linked in my signature below).

@caledonia that's great info.. sets some stuff out real nice.. will let you know what I am going to try soon.. I am going to try a basics cbs supplementation before I add any mythal treatment and will see then if I can tolerate it better... Stuff like Sam-e methionine l carnatine mb12 MFOLIATE ALL RAISE ME ANXIETY AFTER A DAY OR TWO.. :-/

@TheChosenOne ... I found out that the test % refered to the likelihood that I will respond badly to the metals... So as you thought .. it does not measure the metals in my body.. it is a % about my intolerance to them.metals....