1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Knitting Equals Pleasure, Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith loves knitting. Again. She thought her days of knitting and purling were long over but ... she's back ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

23andme is back but where are my results

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by anxiousguy, Feb 20, 2014.

1. anxiousguy

anxiousguy

Your initial results are ready!

We need a few more days to finish calculating all of your ancestry results. Each ancestry feature will be made available as soon as its results are calculated.

is what it says.

Where would I find the helpful info for methylation (COMT) etc

I am attaching the file that I found under raw data
  2. veganmua

veganmua

London, Uk
    You need to go to geneticgenie.org and there you will be able to connect to 23andme by filling in your email and password. Alternatively you can upload your data to nutrahacker.com

Good luck!
  3. anxiousguy

anxiousguy

Got it thanks.

Nutrahacker also wants me to buy something. Is it worth it? Or is there free info sufficient?

Thanks in advance
  4. veganmua

veganmua

London, Uk
    Well your methylation info is free, but you can buy a report of all your genetic mutations and suggested supplements to support them. I found it useful, but if you're just looking for your methylation/detox info you don't need it.

See more popular forum discussions.