• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

23andme Coupon Code.

Ema

I got this in my email and thought I would share:

curetogether.png

Exclusive CureTogether offer for 23andMe DNA Analysis

Dear CureTogether friends!
As promised, we are writing to you today with an exclusive offer to explore your own DNA with 23andMe. This offer is available only to CureTogether members, as part of welcoming you to the 23andMe family!
We're happy to offer you a coupon good for $60 off on up to 2 kits - you are welcome to use one for yourself and one for a family member, or pass it on to friends if you're already part of 23andMe. You can use the same coupon code for 2 different orders, or for 2 kits in the same order.
If you're not familiar with how 23andMe works, basically you spit into a tube that is sent to you by mail, send the tube back to 23andMe, and then log in to their website to learn what your DNA can tell you about your ancestry and your health. You can also choose to participate in research studies for Parkinson's Disease, Sarcoma, and other health conditions.
The offer is completely optional, and will expire on August 7, 2012. To claim your coupon, please visit this link at 23andMe and add one or more kit(s) to your cart, then click the "I have a discount code" link and enter the code ATTW8J at checkout.
We hope this will help many of you learn more about your health, and we will of course still be here at CureTogether to help everyone share the best treatments with each other on all of our health journeys.
Hugs!
Alexandra and Daniel
CureTogether Co-Founders