• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

23 and me results

Red04

My mom got the following 23 and me results. She has MCS and a bunch of other sleep and thyroid issues. She tried Freddds protocol for a while and didn't have and significant reactions. Maybe some slight improvements. I haven't started to read up on the specific mutations she has just yet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 23andme.JPG
    23andme.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 31

Valentijn

My mom got the following 23 and me results. She has MCS and a bunch of other sleep and thyroid issues. She tried Freddds protocol for a while and didn't have and significant reactions. Maybe some slight improvements. I haven't started to read up on the specific mutations she has just yet. Any advice would be appreciated.
Nothing I see there really sticks out as being particularly problematic. Maybe mild problems with folate or B12.

Something else you can do is upload her 23andMe results to http://opensnp.org/ (after changing the file name so it doesn't have her real name in it, and making an account also without real names). Then another site will download those results and email you a list of her rare alleles - something useful might pop up there.