1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

23 and me raw data reader for mac osx

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by ldn, Jun 15, 2012.

1. ldn

ldn

England
    Anybody help ???- I have my 23 and me results but need to find a download to read the data compatible with Mac OSX 6.1 any other mac data crunchers out there ?

Many thanks,LDN
  2. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I would be interested too. Mac Os X 10.4.11.
  3. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
  4. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Look what I stumbled upon - http://www.newsflap.com/2011/04/01/open-exe-file-mac-os/

Forget using a Windows emulator like Boot Camp - costs money. Instead, scroll to the bottom and check out Darwine. It needs X11 to work, but if it's not already installed, it should be on your Mac OS X program discs. They tell you how to see if it's already installed.

Anyway, if you have Darwine installed, then you can use hixxy's program.
  5. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
  6. ldn

ldn

England
    Many thanks for Mac info- i'll give it a go tomorrow- and the Hitler/CFS clip was spot on !

See more popular forum discussions.