1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

21st April UK daily mail article on heart failure/ orthostatic hypotension

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by taniaaust1, Apr 27, 2012.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    "People who feel light-headed and woozy when they jump out of bed may have a higher risk of developing heart failure.
    Dizzy spells experienced after standing up suddenly are caused by a rapid drop in blood pressure known as orthostatic hypotension.
    Scientists found people who experienced the condition were 54 per cent more likely to develop heart failure than those who didn't."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...sk-suffering-heart-failure.html#ixzz1tF7M1nqB
  2. lookinglass

lookinglass

OK so that's me then. That's the way I'm going to go. Could be worse I guess.....

See more popular forum discussions.