• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2016, First Line of Defense: Innate Cell-Mediated Control of Pulmonary Aspergillosis.

osisposis

MAST CELL DEGRANULATION, BIG CLUE HERE ! I've been in the thick with mast cell research for a long time, because , mast cells are the bridge between the innate and acquired immune system, main players in allergic and non-allergic environmental exposures like water damaged buildings(WDB)/moldy homes, because theres more to these WDB'S than just mold and all of it involves mast cells and even after autoimmunity and infection and inflammatory disease, those old hypersensitivies keep ruleing my world, it becomes clear mast cells (how ever sick they are) are still involved. loss of homeostasis, may very well began in the CNS also involving mast cells and I think somebody need to be looking closer at the CSF and whats going on there and where it flows because theres new info. out there and the sinuses>olfactory/brain is not getting the attn. it deserves. I've been convienced that fibromyalgia involves the sinus/brain routes for along time and I think science is about to prove me right.