• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2014 Aviva Semi-Finals: Translators Needed To Translate Voting/Contest Info!

frenchtulip

Daily voting in the Aviva Semi-Finals will take place Dec. 1 - Dec. 10. We are working to get contest info ready for posting in ME & FM groups worldwide. We already have a Spanish translation of the contest info ready to post. We need translators for other European languages. Please see the copy below and post here if you would be able to help with a translation. Thank you very much for your help!

** WE NEED YOUR HELP - $100,000 for RESEARCH **

The National ME/FM Action Network is trying to win $100,000 for ME and FM Biomedical Research in the Aviva Community Fund Contest. They have already advanced to the semi finals and now need you to please vote daily from Dec 1 – 10 so they can be one of the 40 entries to advance to the final round. If they reach the finals, they are guaranteed $5000 and will have a chance to win $100,000. To vote you can register and vote with just your email address or you can use your Facebook account. Go to www.avivacommunityfund.org to register/signin then go to https://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf19712 to cast your vote.
If you would like a daily reminder to vote, you can receive either an email reminder by sending your email address to office@mefmaction.com or you can receive a Facebook notification by joining our event https://www.facebook.com/events/436713819800556/. Sign up today so you’ll be notified when the voting begins.
You can further help us by telling the judges how important research is to us by adding a comment to the contest entry. Just scroll down the entry to below the Broker information to the comments section. You can also help by sharing the contest details with your friends and family and ask them to vote too. If you know any groups please ask them to rally their members to vote too.

With everyone’s help, we can win this one! Thank you very much for your support of this research effort!