1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 1: Autoimmunity and ME
Mark Berry begins a series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with a look at three presentations on autoimmunity
Discuss the article on the Forums.

2013 POTS article medical - POTs happens to anxious women.

Discussion in 'Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS' started by Allyson, May 4, 2013.

1. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne
    here is another new article on POTs too

http://www.jaapa.com/a-46-year-old-...static-tachycardia-syndrome/article/290779/2/

intenesly dislike the opening statement - Pots occurs in anxious women!!!!!
    maybe POTS causes symptoms onf anxiety - these symptoms only occur when we are upright or very hot which is what distingushes them form anxiety..

you can commnet on the page ...just need to register if you are in any field of medicine, otherwise we are chasing up contacts to contact the autors dirctly about this.... and the deconditioninng theory that they support as well...plus ca change !!

"Anxious " is a standard medical code for nutter btw.
  2. LiveAgain

LiveAgain

I don't see an article on POTS when clicking on the link. Can you check this? Would love to read it.
    Allyson likes this.
  3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
  4. LiveAgain

LiveAgain

Thank you. :thumbsup:
    Allyson likes this.
  5. Allyson

Allyson *****

Australia, Melbourne

See more popular forum discussions.