1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

2012 Aviva Contest--Funding Opportunity for Medical Equipment for ME

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by frenchtulip, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Kati

Kati Patient in training

Thank you everyone who is voting we need everyone's support over the week end
    L'engle likes this.
  2. Kati

Kati Patient in training

As of Friday evening we are sitting in 10th place with a slim advance of 75 votes over the group behind.

here is the link to vote http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf13624
    Or google Acf13624 if you have trouble with the first link.

A 10th place would put us in the semi finals with at least a 5000$ fund or more.

Thank you for your support!
    L'engle and Merry like this.
  3. Merry

Merry Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
  4. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

Please be aware that a Katimavik group is now in #12 position and moving up very rapidly. It will soon overtake #11, I think. It is extremely important to get daily votes in today, tomorrow, and on the 15th!
  5. Aileen

Aileen Senior Member

Canada
    :aghhh:There is only 18 hours to go and we are still in 10th but the team behind us is closing in very quickly. If this continues at this rate, it could pass us this evening!!! We are only around 75 votes behind 9th place but haven't been able to gain on them.

We need all our supporters to vote. Every vote is going to be critical.
    If you are find it difficult to vote step-by-step instructions for the brainfogged are attached.

Attached Files:

6. Merry

Merry Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
  7. Tuha

Tuha Senior Member

hi there, there are still about 2 hours to go. we are currently on the 9 th place but it´s for sur if we will not bring more votes - 2 other organisations behind us will pass us and we will finish on the 11 th possitions - what means no qualification for the second round
    Merry likes this.
  8. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    WE MADE IT :balloons: - We will be moving on to the Semi-Finals!! So happy - thanks to all who have voted, another victory for ME/CFS Awareness and Support!
    Sean, Nielk, alex3619 and 2 others like this.
  9. L'engle

L'engle moderate ME

Canada
    :balloons::):balloons::):balloons::)
    Merry likes this.
  10. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem Senescent on the Illinois prairie, USA

Midwest, USA
    Whew! I am glad to see that you made it into the top 10. I clicked on this for the first time since shortly after it started because my foggy little brain had forgotten that it was a Canadians only contest. About the first thing I read was that voting was open to anyone. I would have felt awful it you had lost by only a few votes.
    Merry likes this.
  11. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    congrats on getting to the semis!! Can you clear up something for me? Can non-Canadians vote? I've heard both yes and no several times. If yes, please get the word out before the semis so we can all go nuts voting and recruiting. Again, congratulations and thank you, your hard work is paying off. this project will help all pwME at least indirectly.
  12. Merry

Merry Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Hi, justinreilly. Anyone in the world can vote. Thanks for your interest.

See more popular forum discussions.