1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

2010 study on CFS and gut

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by KathySkes, Jun 20, 2012.

1. KathySkes

KathySkes

cigana likes this.
  2. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    Thanks. I'm too tired to understand it all tonight but I wanted to make sure I could find it again.

One problem I noticed with taking probiotics is that they can not kill off the bad guys. I tried
    this with h pylori .. The h pylori bacteria just laughed at them. Their death via antibiotics was unmistakeable.

I'd love to know which antibiotics
    or combo of antibiotics and probiotics might help
    cfs tho.

Tx .. X
  3. clive powney

clive powney Senior Member

coventry
    this seems to agree in the main with the demerlier video posted elsewhere on this forum.
  4. voner

voner Senior Member

I'm a fan of Dr. Mark Pimental and his theory/treatment of Irritable bowel syndrome and the gut.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1004409

(Thanks nanonug)

I like that he is a clinician as well as a researcher. He has a book for the layperson also, you can find it on Amazon...

See more popular forum discussions.