1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

2010 Lyme-Autism Connection Conference (April 15-18)

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Wayne, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Thought I'd post a link to details on this conference. I found some of the below topics quite interesting, with some potentially applicable to ME/CFS.

2010 Lyme-Autism Connection Conference (April 15-18)

Physicians Training Speakers

Therese Yang, MD - Overview of the Diagnosis and Treatment of Lyme disease

Dietrich Klinghardt, MD - The Treatment of Lyme disease Without Antibiotics

Aristo Vojdani, PhD - A Gut Feeling for Inflammation in Autism

Armin Schwarzbach, MD, PhD - Staging Processes in the Laboratory Diagnosis of Lyme and Multiple-Infections

George Gonzalez, DC, QN - Cranial Nerve Rehabilitation

Physicians Case Sharing Panel - Moderated by Jeff Wulfman, MD

General Session Speakers

Jeff Wulfman, MD - Who are you? Human and Microbial Interaction in Lyme Borreliosis, Autism and Modern Disease'

Steve Harris, MD and Therese Yang, MD - Lyme Disease and Co-Infection Treatment

Jorge Moreno, DO - From Airway to Neuro-Regeneration

Wayne Anderson, ND - Why Does Lyme disease Treatment Fail?

Jamie Juarez, MA, MFT - Applications of Biofeedback and Neurofeedback for Patients Suffering with Autism, Lyme disease and Auto-Immune Disorders

Michael Payne, MS, CRC, CNS - A Better Brain! Energetic Testing and the Resotartion of Neurophysiology Through the Use of Communication Molecules

Gilbert Renaud, PhD and Jorge Moreno, DO - Digging Deeper into Lyme and Autism by Identifying the Emotional Trauma Behind These Conditions

Amy Derksen, ND - Foundational Approach to Treating Autism and Chronic Illness

Elizabeth Hesse-Sheehan, DC, QN - Utilizing Plant Stem Cells/Embryonic Phytotherapy for Immune Modulation, Biofilm and Symptom Management of LIA. Quantum Neurology Basics and Case Studies

Toby Watkinson, DC - Autonomic Nervous System Dysfunction and Chronic Illness: Case Studies From Current Research Study with Autism

Perry Louis Fields - Aerobic and Anerobic Conditioning to Fight Lyme and My Lyme Plan and How I Did it!

Dietrich Klinghardt, MD - Recent Advances in the Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder

See more popular forum discussions.