• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2 suggestions

mellster

Marco
1. Create a new poll listing all the new ME criteria just published and see what the prevalence of each one is (all in one poll).

2. Seeing how valuable richvank's input has been, maybe try and find an immunologist/virologist/endocrinologist/neurologist who is willing to interpret lab results occasionally (without any guarantees of course) since we have a lot of questions along lab values that are not specifically of nutritional nature as well (e.g. NK/CD cells etc.) Maybe someone young and fresh with a new practice who could drive their name and recognition by helping us out.

If I knew how to start a poll I'd start with 1.) when I find more interruption-free time (not easy with that kiddo) ;)

cheers