1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

2 new drugs for CFS!

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by SaveMe, Apr 18, 2011.

1. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    thymalfasin

Azithromycin

differential: hepatitis C, Lyme disease, myocarditis, Q fever, dengue fever ,poliomyelitis, Legionella, Chlamydia pneumoniae, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Streptococcus pneumoniae

2. Tulip

Tulip Guest

Bit more info please :D

3. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
  4. Carrigon

Carrigon Senior Member

PA, USA
    Been on Azithromycin. After a few months on it, all that pain that you feel sort of where your flesh is on your bones, that went away, temporarily. But it took a LONG time for that on the drug. Then, the side effect of uncontrollable diarrhea was so bad, I ended up being nearly confined to the bathroom and dehydrating from it. And after four months on the drug, I was only five percent better. And I had to go off it. Within a month off it, the pain was back on my bones. IMO, not worth the four months of being in the bathroom.

5. Tulip

Tulip Guest

Thanks for the info

6. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    Save me - there is lots of info about azithromycin on this forum. Just do a search for it.

See for example:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/show...and-Pathogen-Resources&highlight=azithromycin

Jenny

7. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    damn, Cort beat me to the finish line!

See more popular forum discussions.