1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

2 michigan docs, any experience with either?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by jann1033, May 1, 2014.

1. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

Dr.Kathleen andries and Ruth walkotten, both about 5 hrs from me but closest so far(Dr. Lerner isn't in my network), any knowledge or experiences with either.? Just don't want to drive that far and get shot down, I can do that locally :rolleyes:
  2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
  3. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

Yeah, I saw those already but wanted firsthand with CFS
  4. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I agree but it's a start. Did you look on Yelp? You can contact people through there.
  5. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

I can't find either on yelp(no reviews I mean). Walkotten is on a few good CFS Dr lists, the other was in a article on CFS I read but just quoted once about exercise which I think unconsciously I automatically think GET. They are both on my insurance, whoo hooo, so would like to find out more.may just have to call the offices. Thanks for the suggestions though
  6. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I meant to ask. Can you email her and tell her what is up and see if this is something she is comfortable treating? That's what I did with my doc.
    jann1033 likes this.
  7. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Generally a doctor that patients have found helpful for ME/CFS is going to be discussed here or on other dedicated sites. You could also try searching on ProHealth.

Sushi
  8. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

Good idea
  9. jann1033

jann1033 Senior Member

I found the one but not much about her. I've been googling her but nothing concrete yet. That's why I asked here though. I was going to do the same on other places.

See more popular forum discussions.