Dmitri! I am sorry. I didn't mean to think you were a girl, see....that's how the illness effects me for sure..cognitive. I wouldn't say I have full on OCD. I don't do things repetitively. However, when I go to Vermont, or when I used to go to my cousin's in Vermont, I would become obsessive. Like, insanely. She had an old farmhouse and the basement was loaded. So much so that the house was deemed unlivable, but they were FINE in it. I didn't see the mold, I couldn't even really smell it, but I knew it was there because I smelled old wood and because I became so sick. I would itch my skin, I felt nuts. Plus, tons of dust everywhere. But, here's another example, back in 2001 I was living in an old Victorian home. I was in the attic. I had the worst allergies and I went out to San Fran for a doctor's appointment. When I got off of the plane, I felt so much better. I could breathe. Initially, I lived in San Jose which is dry and hot. I felt so much better. So much. I started treating candida and got even better. I think mold is a huge issue and you tend to actually grow it inside you when you are around it. The East Coast is the worst, but I don't know how to rectify this problem because I don't feel like moving. I am not well enough, I don't have the funds and I have a job here that I couldn't just relocate because my business has a following. But to answer your question: YES. Mold is so toxic that people get so sick from in and move all over the place to get away from it. Mold makes people deathly ill. It's no joke and there is a whole group of people who believe mold is the whole problem. I don't believe that. No, we have an immune system that can't handle mold, others can be okay with it. Mold can cause so many symptoms. You need to know that. If you are living in that moldy of an environment, you bet you will get sick. And not to scare you; but my brain has gotten worse over the years. I have studied or used to so much with CFS, now I feel like I am unable to. I don't have the brain power. People will tell jokes and I don't get them. It's so upsetting because I am smart, but I am not as intelligent as I once was. I was a 4.0 student in college. Something went awry. I am trying to follow so many boards on here that are technical and I can't seem to be able to do so. I am so sorry for your struggle. It's awful. Is it possible that you can take pain meds even though you have problems with them? I can not take opiates without an allergic reaction and yet I do it anyway because I have so much pain. Just for this short spell of hell you are going through with your tooth? ANOTHER HUG!!