1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

16 x 9 on global tv

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by glenp, Nov 29, 2009.

1. glenp

glenp "and this too shall pass"

Vancouver Canada suburbs
    Today Sunday I just watched this show - 16 x 9 on global tv. I became interested when it looked like they were people like us. Geez waiting for them to explain, and nothing of cfs, fm, nor me, NOTHING and nothing of xmrv, I couldn't believe it, they just talked of unexplained illnesses. I posted a comment then came right here so you could all see it. There are two parts "sick for life"

http://www.globalnational.com/search/Sick Life/2265585/story.html
  2. glenp

glenp "and this too shall pass"

Vancouver Canada suburbs
    There were 2 parts to the sick for life show, the second part was to do with younger people. Maybe some of you with better communication skills will want to post a comment.
  3. starryeyes

starryeyes Senior Member

Bay Area, California
    I can't go back and see the Comments now, but when I first read them, I think the father or husband of someone who is chronically ill was thanking you for bringing up XMRV and CFS. Thanks for letting us know about this show. I didn't watch it yet though.
  4. shrewsbury

shrewsbury member

hi glenp

sounds intriguing, frustrating?????

I tried the link and only got the title "Sick for Life" and a bad photo of a man in bed with a huge thermometer in his mouth. Tried searching for the video clip and couldn't find it.

islandfinn:)
  5. 16 X 9 sounds like a 'widescreen' dissapointment, like me when I drop my towel...

On a more positive note we're all looking forward to the Pacific Fatigue Labs recorded show thingamebob which will be a lot more motivating I'm sure.

(Hopefully it'll come out before we're all cured and in the welfare unemployment queue!).

See more popular forum discussions.