• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Permanent Forum Member Slot on the PR Board of Directors - Nominations Requested

Could you tell us who is on the Board already please Cort, I think it is very relevant for us voters and nominees to know a little bit about the composition of the existing board, we may have perceptions around gaps.

OTH

Where would you like us to post our nominations--to this thread or privately? Is it okay to nominate more than one person? How many nominations can one person make? I am wondering if it would be a better idea to have our nominations made privately or publically? Then would it be good to have a vote, say, choosing one out of the top four?

Sing

Make as many as you would like and you can post them here or privately. We will contact people and see if they're interested. You can also nominate yourself :)