Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

10-year old sufferer speaks out

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by MeSci, Sep 29, 2017.

1. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?

Cornwall, UK
    http://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2017-09-28/child-with-m-e-wants-to-tackle-the-stigmas/

(I noticed this girl featured in another thread but thought she deserved her own.)

28 September 2017 at 12:03pm

Child with M.E. wants to tackle the stigma

A 10-year-old girl who suffers from M.E. has reached thousands of people through a video posted onto Facebook. Photo: ITV News
    A 10-year-old girl from Plymouth who suffers from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E.) has reached thousands of people across the world through a video posted onto Facebook, where she tries to tackle stigma against the condition.

Shannon Tiday says she is angry about a new and controversial treatment, which suggests M.E. can be treated as a psychological illness.

She's had messages of support from sufferers in Europe, Canada and even Australia

Shannon Tiday says she is angry about a new and controversial treatment for M.E. Credit: ITV News
    Shannon has been left practically housebound after developing M.E. - a disease with symptoms of chronic fatigue - meaning her childhood is very different from her peers.

Read rest of the article here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
    boolybooly, Philipp, Tammy and 22 others like this.
  2. UKmum

UKmum

This is great- its all over our local news in the South West England- even my mum saw it and she never normally notices anything about ME/CFS in the media

3. Jan

Jan Senior Member

Devon UK
    I watched this on tv last night, had no idea it was going to be on. Shannon is a little star, bless her!

boombachi, Dolphin, ballard and 2 others like this.
  4. Skippa

Skippa Anti-BS

Can we do something here on PR to give her our support?

Let her know we exist, get the word out, rally round... I dunno... something to increase the volume?

5. Jo Best

Jo Best Senior Member

See more popular forum discussions.