A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

10 times the donation, one-day only THURSDAY 3/16 for MA CFIDS/ME and FM Association

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by *GG*, Mar 16, 2017.

1. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    Great news. We have an 1-day opportunity to drive additional AmazonSmile donations for Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association.

The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) surveyed over 10,000 customers to measure perceptions of quality and value across retailers nationwide, and Amazon ranked #1.

In celebration of this recognition—and to say thank you to our customers for their support—on Thursday, March 16 only, Amazon will donate 5% (10 times our usual donation rate) of the price of eligible products customers purchase at smile.amazon.com. This offer begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Time, and expires at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

On Thursday, March 16, share the message below on social media, your website, and in email to increase donations to Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association. (Please do not share this promotion outside your organization until Thursday, March 16.)

Amazon is celebrating its #1 ranking in customer satisfaction by the ACSI! Today, March 16, Amazon will donate 5% (10 times the usual donation rate) of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Massachusetts CFIDS/ME & FM Association. Get started atsmile.amazon.com/ch/04-3014644.

eljefe19 likes this.
  2. eljefe19

eljefe19

OMF people

3. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    They already have a thread, donate to whomever you like :)

GG

4. eljefe19

eljefe19

My bad. Indeed.

See more popular forum discussions.