1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

$10,000 and where to go??

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by readyforlife, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City

Hi November Girl,

Come on over to and check out what works better than anything else you are likely to fins. I'm cured and physically rehabilitated of decades of FMS/CFS.
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showt...rotocol-Basics
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showt...e-Hidden-Story
  2. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

Glutathione always made me crash, very interesting Fredd. That said I dont see much improvement with B vitamins and folate. But I take them enough to prevent deficiencies.
  3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Charles,

This active b12 protocol is VERY SPECIFIC. If it is not followed precisely as to brands, method of taking, cofactors etc it wom't work. That likelyhood of optaining the same results with any old supplements and methods is less than 1% of the active b12 protocol.m If you haven't done it exactly as described, you haven't done it and no previous experience is predictive. However, as the glutathione does make you crash I would like to invite you to participate a survey I am working on getting set up. Also that is very predictive.
  4. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

I went through the b12 protocol and got excited about taking potassium, which made sense to me (preventing deficiencies). The only b12 protocol thing i wasnt taking the same brand was b12 jarrow and i wasnt taking the adenosbyl b12 at all- which I also ordered the brand u suggested.

That said, I had fairly strong negative reaction to potassium. Difficulty Sleeping, worse oral thrush, anger, slightly worse numbness. How would u explain this Fredd? i dont know how potassium would cause a deficiency in anything else (I take alot of sodium ascorbate) or a hexheimer reaction.

See more popular forum discussions.