• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Vonnie Kennedy

A Celebration of Hope and Progress

Hi all, Since my article was posted, the university website changed the location of the webcast. You can view the videos here. Hope this helps.
  2. Vonnie Kennedy

Good catch, Soc, so sorry. I'm recovering from eye surgery so sometimes words blur together. Maybe I can get the editor to change that. :)
  3. Vonnie Kennedy

Thanks, Soc, I'll certainly keep that in mind. I don't know where you're located, but I heard Dr. Klimas mention that Canada and the UK have different theories than the U.S. about how to treat the conditions, but she didn't elaborate. I'd love to hear more about that if anybody here has heard this.
  4. Vonnie Kennedy

Hey there folks, I was only able to attend the morning sessions. I believe another writer will be posting an article about the afternoon sets. But, as a person who doesn't suffer from ME/CFS, I found much of the presentations to be too scientific and hoped the audience understood more than I...