• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

I need help interpreting methylation chart

Thank you so much for your responses kgg and thanks for the info. kday! I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get a response. Methylation and genetics are something I am going to try to do more research on. Ammonia is definitely something I will work on because lyme disease also...
  2. K

I have CBS and need help with a low sulfur diet

Maybe you guys could pop by my new thread? I would appreciate it! I need some info.
  3. K

sorry I didn't think it would copy like that. Can anyone give me some tips on how to interpret this. I have been sick with lyme for two years and mostly unresponsive to treatment. I was hoping understanding methylation could help me get better. Has anyone felt better from supplementing to fix...
  4. K

Gene & Variation rsID Alleles Result COMT V158M rs4680 AA +/+ COMT H62H rs4633 TT +/+ COMT P199P rs769224 GG -/- VDR Bsm rs1544410 TT +/+ VDR Taq rs731236 GG -/- VDR Fok-I not found n/a n/a MAO A R297R rs6323 TT +/+ ACAT1-02 rs3741049 GG -/- MTHFR C677T rs1801133 AG...