• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Ernutis

Is it possible sam'e to work again ?

Sounds good too, I've already tried methyl folate and b12 but nothing. I mean it was everything when I have only started it sam'e, but didn't know that I must combine. So later when I've figured out, efficasy was superb.
  2. Ernutis

Thanks, I'vent started yet. But I am considering what to do. I have a book right now, by Bill Walsh about nutritions. There are groups of depression, and one are undermethylation. So with sam'e experience was great. If problem is with methylation I will try NAC and I'll see how things are...
  3. Ernutis

Maybe someone else have experienced this problem ? Any soliutions ? Would be thankful
  4. Ernutis

Thanks for answer. You see when I've just started using it, I didnt know about b group vitamins. So couple weeks later I was sinking down and then I've just accidentally found out about those vitamins, so instantly I've felt good. Now whats going on, I don't know, I think maybe stress took over...
  5. Ernutis

Hello everybody, I am concerned a bit about my supplements, I used to take sam'e for cfs/major depression 8 months ago. Everything was alright compared to my last treatments with meds even lithium, cause ad's caused mood swings. The problem later, cause I had not first episode, I had developed...