• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. E

zinc reactions-zinc cream instead??

hi all, i know from searching many others have bad reactions to a lot of supplements that we need, zinc as an example, so i was searching and found something on a autism thread about zinc cream, anyone used zinc cream? to bypass the stomach and i assume nausea etc im curious as to wether this...
  2. E

Did we do something to deserve this disease? Sin? Karma?

as ill as i am, and as hard as my life is with this conditon....i mustve beat up cats and old people in another life. shit loads of cats and people :P
  3. E

Low dose Naltrexone

i think im gona try again,start maybe at 1.0 again- i did fine with that last time, maybe once im up to 1.5 (will up at the exact same rate i had benefits from last time) and then when get to 1.5 slow the progress right down still something i dont understand, when people say wait until you...
  4. E

Low dose Naltrexone

so in what way did it not work for you hun? couldnt tolerate low dose? does my story sound familiar to anyone, that you seemed to be getting on ok with it and then all of a sudden it hit you hard? i was hopeful of it too, but part of me thinks if we so sensitive to it in first place, surely...
  5. E

Low dose Naltrexone

hi people, firstly , just to introduce, i just joined, i found this through google long story short, 4.5 years of m.e , tried most supplements, getting worse n worse, have tried ldn recently and want some help/input i started at 1.0 , defo felt i was "on something" for the couple of hours...