• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

@Freddd Hi Fred! I used to have pretty bad numbness in my feet and learning from your experiences i almost reveresed the damage few years ago. I got sloppy and it's been awhile since i religiously took them. I am now experiencing numb patches on my right toe and index finger on my right hand...
  2. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux yeah i am taking BioCare B-plex once per day, the first two days it made me nauseous but now it's gotten better. I am also taking Vitamin E, D3, Omega-3, Metafolin and Zinc. I get your point since i took around 10 x 1mg Mb12 today and even though i was eating for the most part of it i still...
  3. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux thank you sooo much for replying so quickly !! funny enough i don't mind the tingling nowadays since i read it's a good sign after taking mb12, i would do anything to get anything close to the sense of touch i had before. you mentioned you take the sublinguals on an empty stomach, sorry but...
  4. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Crux sorry that i keep bothering you, you are the only person who has actually responded to me here so i really appreciate your input. since the last time i talked to you i have started the Methyl b12 (i'm taking Jarrow 1mg , 5 x per day) cause i thought i might just take it since i payed...
  5. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux Yeah they are sublingual and i thought well i might as well wait for the Mb12 few more days and get the right effect. I feel so hopeless that if i get improvement from them it will feel like a miracle at this point. I've dealt with depression for so long but it has never been this bad...
  6. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux Yes...i ordered Mb12 and the rest of the supplements only 5 days ago. And i'm progressively getting weaker and my emotional state is a mess and has left me unable to literally do anything beside panicking all day. It has been a consistent downhill so sometimes i start doubting everything...
  7. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux Yeah you are right...i've been freaking all day over the fact that walking is getting really hard for me due to my numb legs and it's really hard for me to deal with that. I've never been so scared in my entire life...and the depression is getting worse and getting the best of me thinking...
  8. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux Hi !! i'm so sorry for bothering you AGAIN... i have a quick questions...would you say based on my symptoms that i should be worried about mercury poisoning?? i have 3 teeth that have been repaired...2 had root canal done to them a long time ago. it seems like that you can also get...
  9. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux you have no idea how much i appreciate the fact that you have been patiently answering all my questions. I've been feeling helpless and extremely depressed for the past 2 months (lots of visits to my therapist). I was told it was my Vit D deficiency but not all my symptoms fit and i haven't...
  10. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux i have had very cold hands and feet for no reasons during night time my feet would get so hot i would have to wash them so i can fall asleep, i always look pale or idk yellowish, i don't remember feeling completely awake during the day, my memory is HORRIBLE (my nickname is goldfish)...
  11. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Crux My numbness started with only my pinky fingers and then it was my toes and it started spreading from there about a year ago. and few months before that i was told according to my blood-work that i was B12 deficient, so considering that it did show up on the serum test it must have been very...
  12. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi Crux !! thank you for the fast reply would you say that it would be ok to only take Mb12 and the vitamins...instead of doing the protocols ? and are Adenosyl B12 and Metafolin needed for my improvement ? you also said you had paresthesia...how did you feel the improvement in the beginning...
  13. J

Revised Simplified Methylation Protocol (August 25, 2012 Revision)

Hi Lotus97 ! i have a question, i am wondering about methylation in general. Is it mostly people with CFS and issues like that who go on the Methylation protocols ? I am suspectinb B12 deficiency and my most bothersome symptom is my spreading numbness which has been going on for about a year...
  14. J

Revised Simplified Methylation Protocol (August 25, 2012 Revision)

Hi Everyone ! i'm very new to this forum and the topic of B12 in general and i discovered Fredd's protocol. May i ask what is the difference between this one and Fredd's ? I'm very confused... thank you
  15. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Pela First of all thank you for your very informative response, i extremely appreciate it ! i just looked up the list of the things i had ordered and 'Jarrow Formulas, B-Right' was one of them and apparently it contains Folic acid, so i ordered a new one. and thank u for the clarification...
  16. J

B-12 - The Hidden Story

Hi everyone ! I'm new here so please bare with me since all the useful info here has been very overwhelming for me and i need to catch up. I was diagnosed with B-12 deficiency around last year which apparently i somehow missed and never took supplements for it, which is quite sad since i avoid...