• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Joan of Arc

Spiritual Body Armor, setting humanity free....

The only thing The Bible says to meditate on is "The Word of God". I gave up yoga & all sorts of things. The Lucifarians rule the world. It does get confusing figuring out what to stay away from & what not to--for example, energy meridians are real, chakras are real...yet, acupuncture...
  2. Joan of Arc

My own experiences with the "paranormal"

The Illuminati is definitely heavily involved in this stuff.
  3. Joan of Arc

HOW DO YOU REMOVE THEM????!!!!
  4. Joan of Arc

I am new here, and don't really know how to do things on this forum, but we need to talk taniaaust1!!! We have a lot in common! My comments are in blue, as I don't know how to break up the quote yet.
  5. Joan of Arc

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about. And I know the UFO sightings in my family go back at least as far as my grandparents. And those who I get close enough to to ask who have these illnesses have told me they have also seen them. Although, I have not asked everyone I've ever met...
  6. Joan of Arc

Researchers use tDCS to release your brain’s strongest opioid painkillers

Just wanted to share this article I read today: http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/144627-dont-try-this-at-home-researchers-use-tdcs-to-release-your-brains-strongest-opioid-painkillers Don’t try this at home: Researchers use tDCS to release your brain’s strongest opioid painkillers By...
  7. Joan of Arc

Yes! (And I have all of those.) It's nice to meet someone else who knows about these things, too!. The old CFIDS Support group I went to when I lived in another area in the Southern CA desert was convinced that it was also linked to our military/gov's bio weapon experimentation. She has also...
  8. Joan of Arc

I have studied this quite extensively, myself.
  9. Joan of Arc

Jarod, I know exactly what you are talking about!!!!
  10. Joan of Arc

Have you been turned off church and church life but not jesus?

I am a Christian, but I don't go to church. I am really too ill to go in the first place. But it's also true that I've never met anyone at a church who was understanding about my situation or illness. I'm also disturbed by the conversations I've had with the ministers of the churches I've...
  11. Joan of Arc

Prayers for those that are sick

Please add me to the prayer list.
  12. Joan of Arc

My entire life has been filled with paranormal experiences (and I have over 100 journals of them, and just started a blog of them). For me the paranormal is normal. I have also read The Book of Enoch--it explains a lot about the fallen angels & what is going on on this planet. And, BTW...