• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Dr. Byron Hyde Skype consult?

Dr Hyde didnt pass his money on to me. A check from the vaccine injury program was sent to me for 200,000.00. in my name, i had to in turn turn that check over to my lawyer so he could get paid and dr hyde could get paid. I dont know why they didnt just send the check to my lawyer in his name...
  2. N

Dr. Byron Hyde Skype consult?

I had 2 of the series of 3 hepatitis b vaccines in 1994. I ended up in the hospital after the first vaccine, doc said it definitely wasnt from the vaccine, if he would have just called the lab where i had it, or the drug company, smith-kline beecham, or checked the physicians desk reference he...
  3. N

My visits with Dr. Byron Hyde

I had 2 of the series of 3 hepatitis b vaccines in 1994. I ended up in the hospital after the first vaccine, doc said it definitely wasnt from the vaccine, if he would have just called the lab where i had it, or the drug company, smith-kline beecham, or checked the physicians desk reference he...