• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

immunoglobulin

Thanks! I have visted the site several times but only just joined. So much has already been said it is hard to know whether one is just contributing noise or not. But I had not seen anything about IVIG before. Like everyone else no doubt, I am interested in the XMRV research. I do not yet know...
  2. R

immunoglobulin

I wsa diagnosed with Common Variable Immune Deficiency (CVID) after already succumbing to CFS. The treatment for this is IVIG (Intravenous Immunoglobulin). Concomitantly at least, if not causally my CFS symptoms improved considerably. I have been doing IVIIG once a month for about 18 months...
  3. R

Comment by 'rek' in 'XMRV at the Fed: Conspiracy or Confusion?'

I'm not sure about this. Let me preface my remarks by saying that I have not been tracking this situation very closely. With that said I offer the following thoughts. In any research based professional community there are prevailing dogmas, shibboleths, heresies and the like. The medical...