• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Sanum Therapy : Homeopathy to reduce Candida and Fungi

I, too, have noticed the similarities of what Hahnemann and Enderlein both said about TB. It seems logical to me that the Aspergillis niger microbe probably existed on the planet first, then humans became infected with it (perhaps thousands of years ago), creating a disease which we call...
  2. L

Sanum Therapy : Homeopathy to reduce Candida and Fungi

Melamine, I read online on a homeopathic site that a person can't get ringworm unless they have inherited the TB "Miasm" (I think a miasm is usually a bacteria passed from one generation to the next - although a professional homeopath may disagree. That's just how it seems to me.) My...
  3. L

Dark Chocolate and CFS Study

Seattle Sue: I got a kick out of your post. You and I are a lot alike: I, too, try a bunch of different things all at once, or overlapping, because I don't seem to be getting any younger. I envy anyone who can eat all that chocolate - it does such weird things to me. It is so incredibly...