• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. AVS

23&me Results - feedback greatly appreciated

Very nice Valentin. I was wondering where you heard about the second chart that was listed ( with all drug interaction SNPs). I am curious about learning more. Thanks
  2. AVS

CBS Protocol

Thanks you all for your responses, i appreciate it
  3. AVS

CBS Protocol

Thank you very much for your input , I really appreciate it. I'll keep testing my urine sulfate while I have the strips and start with the low thiols. Thank you again this all helps me a lot. Andy
  4. AVS

CBS Protocol

xjhuez I also wanted to mention that all of the other products that you are looking into, I don't believe would hurt either. I take a probiotic (away from the pancreatic enzymes) and on occation a digestive enzyme with food so I wouldn't discount digestive support from other angles as well...
  5. AVS

CBS Protocol

xJhuez By no means do I consider myself an expert on any of this so take this all with a grain of salt or vitamin C or whatever :) I take the pancreatic enzymes for the simple fact that (in my logic) the pancreas is your digestive enzyme factory. The pancreatic duct, which dumps digestive...
  6. AVS

CBS Protocol

Wow, this is awsome (these are my first few posts). I am so grateful for people like you who are willing to help me understand. I am so into learning more about methylation and I couldn't have asked for a better place. dbkita, thank you for your insight on the CBS A360A. I was trying to make...
  7. AVS

CBS Protocol

Thank you everyone for the input, I really appreciate it. I feel okay, I do feel " foggy" and forgetful some days but I can't pinpoint any one cause. I am mthfr 677 ++ and SHMT +/- and I've noticed that I get more foggy when taking SHMT spray and methyl mate B. I am also starting to think that...
  8. AVS

CBS Protocol

I've just started taking yucca, molybdenum, Yaskos CBS/NOS support, and charcoal (at nights on occation) and I haven't noticed any difference yet. My urine sufate strips test about 800 for the first morning urine and then it drops from about 200-400 in the after noon and night. Does anyone know...
  9. AVS

What to buy: sulfate or sulfite strips?

I bought sulfate strips because I was under the impression that the sulfur or sulfites in food, supplement, or additive were all converted into sulfate by SOUX. Now, one of the issues I am running across is what time of the day to use the strips. My morning urine sulfate is always around 800 and...
  10. AVS

Can anyone tell me what I can eat? please

I cut myself short on that last post. Anyway, I heard that VDR/COMT status that I have means that I need methyl donors, and since methyl donors come from the very food that a CBS +/+ cannot eat (sulfur foods like kale broccholi, chocolate, coffee, etc) I am very confused on what I should put...
  11. AVS

Can anyone tell me what I can eat? please

Can someone please help me? 1) I am a +/+ for the CBS A360A and -/- for the 677T CBS? - Should I treat these two exactly the same (limit sulfur and animal protein)? 2) I also have a the VDR taq +/+ and COMT -/- (V158M and H62H)