• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Drs Klimas/Rey patients ---- recent scheduling problems?

I stayed at the hotel on the Baptist Hospital campus. Kendall Suite, 9100 N Kendall Dr, Miami 305 279 7700. I found out that I could have taken the hospital bus back to the hotel (after I walked back - very,very bad idea). And I was told that all you have to do is call the hospital for bus...
  2. S

Drs Klimas/Rey patients ---- recent scheduling problems?

When I was there in August, I was told that Dr K is not seeing patients at this time but is only working on setting up the new offices in Fort Lauderdale at Nova. They said that they had lost Hanna and that they were "borrowing" staff from Nova for the office. I got the feeling that there is...
  3. S

XMRV testing and Valcyte & Famciclovir

When did you send the test in and have you heard back yet on the results?
  4. S

stefie I first tried valtrex but my stomach was not able to tolerate it. switched after 1 month to famvir and have been on it for 18 months. valcyte for 17 months. I am very discouraged that we can't get my titers down and energy level up. I am just concerned that the antivirals will give...
  5. S

Blood test came back saying i have ZERO testosterone

should have worded that better. Normalcy - a state I haven't had in a long time and not sure I remember what it feels like. Sure would like to get back to it tho.
  6. S

Blood test came back saying i have ZERO testosterone

According to an early TV inteview with Dr Mikovits & Mrs Whittemore. Three things that they know cause the virus to flare are inflamation, stress, and progesterone. Having said that, I have been on bioidentical hormones for 17 years during which I worked as a floor nurse 40 - 80 hrs a week and...
  7. S

Hi I am new to the site and this is my first post so may not be doing things correctly My question is to anyone who has had XMRV testing done. Were any of you on Valcyte and/or Famciclovir? I just sent in blood work for testing and I am getting conflicting info from the lab and drs in the...