• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Buddhist meditation practice- i feel good

Hello , I am a cfs sufferer from last 15 years. I joined this forum around 2016. I have been unable to work and have been mostly house bound. I am 35. Apart from cfs i also suffer from anxiety and cognitive impairment. I have always felt wired but tired. I really appreciate the help of a senior...
  2. M

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

@Hip I will slowly try the supplements you mentioned, noting down my symptoms. I will update you if i find more improvements in my condition. thank you
  3. M

Pyroluria?

@ahmo There is some problem with the pdf link you gave. plz post the link again. Thanks
  4. M

@MeSci Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have made some changes in diet like juicing and avoiding junk food.But i still eat lot of grains and dairy products. I will try the leaky gut diet that you recommend. Can you tell the supplements which particularly benefit leaky gut ? I am so...
  5. M

Pyroluria?

@ahmo Thank you so much for replying. I took the questionnaire from the link you mentioned, and many symptoms are very similar. I did more reading on HPU and found this video . Dietritch Klinghardt, M.D.'s presentation on HPU / KPU / Pyroluria...
  6. M

This is my first post. First of all, thank you Hip for all your great work, and for trying to help others. Your posts give me hope. Right now i am going through klonopin withdrawal. so sorry my thoughts are very cloudy and disorganised. I want to tell a little about myself. I am 28. I believe...