• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Ben Cook

Gene Expression & CFS?

Great to hear. Keen to see who is doing what in this research space, thanks for just posting a response wasn't sure if I would hear from anyone on this front. Regards, Ben
  2. Ben Cook

Gene Expression & CFS?

Curios to know what work has been conducted with regards to Gene Expression or Gene therapy with CFS type illnesses? I ask because Dr Kolgenik of OMI (I'm a patient) mentioned to me something during my last Rituxan infusion about the role of gene expression in his current research which I...
  3. Ben Cook

Throwin up White Flag on Rituxan Also! :(

Mate, that is bloody awful. I'm currently in the USA doing my 3rd Rituxan infusion. Haven't got around to adding the Valcyte as the other antiviral I tried 6 months ago induced a nasty reaction (acute bone pain) & felt very ill and depressed whilst taking it, so slowly, slowly. So far not...
  4. Ben Cook

What do you want to ask Fluge and Mella?

Hello there fellow Rituxan's, I am Ben. I don't typically participate in forums such as this, though often read and follow and thought maybe it was time I answered a question I had some understanding of as the Dr in question is presently treating me. I have recently completed an initial 2 week...
  5. Ben Cook

ME/CFS B-Cell Study/Rituximab Implications

It is with great sadness & regret that I have formed this opinion, but having seen the efforts and investments made both financial and otherwise over the last two decades in attempting to lobby the FDA or Global medical equivalents in taking CFS/CFIDS/Fibro/ME serioulsy, it doesn't appear that...