• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today

Thank you to those, who replied. It looks like the protocol won't help me with my problem of excreting toxins, and I would have to stop it because symptoms become too much. They indeed ship to the UK, they eventually replied.
  2. R

Rich, I also wanted to ask if this protocol should be tired, if one has a problem with dumping toxins. As far as I understand, it only mobilizes toxins but doesn't help their excretion, which will end with mobilized toxins circulating in your system, if you have problem dumping them. Could you...
  3. R

Hello. I'm in the UK and wanted to buy ingredients for SMP from holistichealth but they never replied my two attempts to contact them. Do they still work? Do they ship to the UK? Thank you.
  4. R

neurological syndroms

Thank you, Enid. May I ask you how they treated your symptoms? I mean the ones similar to mine?
  5. R

neurological syndroms

Thank you. I have been like this for three months. Looks like you live in America. Here in the UK CFS patients don't even bother with doctors unless they can get private treatment. Thank you, anyway.
  6. R

neurological syndroms

Hello all. I have deteriorated and now have poor control of my body - it's hard to walk, feels that you don't have a full of your legs and try to walk when they're numb (but they're not), you drop items because your hands let you down. It's much more idfficult to speak for number of reasons...
  7. R

My experience with ARVs

Sorry, guys, too ill to be a member of any forum. Can't endorse ARVs in any way based on my experience.
  8. R

Inflammed brain - supplements

Thank you for all advice. You won't believe but I tried 90+% of all supplements and some prescription meds mentioned in the topic and in the given links. I also take Sulfasalazine on a regular basis for my Arthritus (plus Plaquenil), but it doesn't help my brain. However, a few things would...
  9. R

Thank you, Mary.
  10. R

Hello. As some other people on this forum, I suffer from inflamed brain (the best way to describe it) which is usually combined with severe brain fog, disorientation and inability to think. I had it when I was ill with encephalitus many years ago, so it's unmistakebly familiar feeling. You wake...
  11. R

My experience with ARVs

Hard to write but I thought I would do for the sake of those who consider ARV treatment. Having failed to find a doctor to prescribe them and monitor me, out of desperation (severe ME, mainly neurological symptoms, cognitive impairment) I bought AZT and TEN online. Couldn't afford RAL. After my...
  12. R

Russian Immuno-modulators

They're still many doctors in Former Soviet Union (my mum inclusive) who don't believe that this condition exists. My experiment with immunostimulators has been my own idea. To my knowledge, Russia is not offering any cutting edge treatments for CFS. I never heard of anyone using Rituximab, IVIG...
  13. R

Antiretroviral Trial

Sue, I won't be able to look thru the whole thread again, but have you tested for EBV, CMV, HHV, etc., plus bacterial infections? What are your resutls? Maybe, XMVR is not a prime target for you now, given the results of your tests? What about Lyme? If you're so ill, it'll be important to test...
  14. R

Antiretroviral Trial

Shannah, thank you for the link. It does make sense to me. When I tried LDN, which also modulates immune system, I had to restart four times due to side effects. First two times the headache was simply unbearable. The third time my joints got so swollen and painful that I was screaming (I have...
  15. R

Russian Immuno-modulators

I am Russian and used crazy amounts of our immunostimulators, including cycloferon, in hope to improve. Nada. If the amounts I injected didn't do it for me, I doubt they'll do much for you. I did minimum 60injections of Cycloferon, for example. As for 1010pharmacy, it's ridiculously expensive in...
  16. R

Monoclonal antibodies

Yes, RItuximab (Mabthera) is one of them and is used in trials by Norway scientists to treat CFS. Actually, they must have finished their latest trial, but I don't see the results are out yet.
  17. R

nystatin has antiretroviral effects

Not HIV drugs can inhibit XMRV. Looks liky Nystatin is not th one.
  18. R

Antiretroviral Trial

Jake, I am from the UK and didn't even dream that one could find a doctor in the UK, willing to prescribe ARVs for XMRV. I believe for such audacity this doctor stands a good chance of being stricken off the medical register, knowing how conservative and unhelpful UK medical profession is. Can't...