• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Low E-Coli and Very High Lactococcos Lactis

No experience, but e-coli results in spoilage of protein normally producing off smell from the break down . I think you are being brave attempting to grow own for use.... I would not use an off-smelling product! Yoghurt and pickles always smell good as does compost!
  2. J

To Annacermakova In my recent experience taking antibiotic -Flagyl to kill of BH resulted in die-off off e-coli and bifido. Mutaflor (e-coli capsules)and probiotics was then required to restore levels which it did. I dont know however if those levels were maintained thereafter. An indication...
  3. J

RE I'd stick with the non-lame name one that already works ;) I kept trying cheaper (and not so) versions and stool tests showed NO improvement...even mercola brand.