• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Genetic variants (SNPs) Interpretation Guide

Hi Caledonia, How are you and its long time as no msg from you.
  2. N

Has anyone had experience with Kara Fitzgerald?

complete waste of money and it was 1300 two times fee
  3. N

My Experience with William Weir

can you please tell us what supplement he recommend since this doctor never accept new patients now with long waiting Que?
  4. N

Any doctors in the NJ/NY area that test for low blood volume?

yes I can help you and send me your lab results and how is your BP.
  5. N

Does anyone want my extra supplements and antivirals from De Meirleir?

hi, I have a question as why you are not taking those supplements as the same problem is with me as so many things are hard on me.
  6. N

Upcoming Webinar (November 19th): "Beyond Basics: Clinical Case Studies & Protocols for Difficult GI Cases" by Dr. Jill Carnahan, M.D. Genova lab bookstore https://www.gdx.net/meded/bookstore
  7. N

I did consultation with her and she is very expensive doctor indeed. I ended up without successful treatment from her and its better to buy the following case study book and learn Amy Yasko protocol by yourself. I was not right Candide for Yasko protocol since she advised to avoid sulfur but I...
  8. N

OAT Test result help

I am waiting for response how to improve high sulfur issue.
  9. N

OAT Test result help

Please find the test result with attachment thank you.
  10. N

OAT Test result help

Hi all, I want help with OAT test result interpretation for my mom test results. She has low glutathione but high sulfur so how she can start to recover. Fatty acid metabolism
  11. N

Low Sulfite--high uric acid --need help

Thank you for replying back to me and please find my SNP result from Dr Yasko. Please review my results: COMT ———–V158M ———-+/- ———Hetero COMT ——H62H——- +/- ———-Hetero COMT ———61 ——– -/- ——-G VDR ———–Taq—— tt ———-C VDR ——–Fok———- FF———- C MAO A ———–R297R————— +/+ ———–T ACAT———— 1-02———— +/-...
  12. N

High serum zinc and low

Thank you for your quick reply to my mail and I just want to tell you the detail tests results which I performed last month. 1. 0091 Organix® Comprehensive Profile - Urine---Genova lab---collected on 2 Feb 2014 http://www.metametrix.com/test-menu/pro ... t=cptCodes 2. Complete hormone ----2 Feb...
  13. N

High serum zinc and low

I am really concern for my serum Zinc result which is on higher side but at same time its very low in cells. How to make Zinc more bio available? My Copper is in range but its is in lower range when test it RBC Copper (intracellular range). Also Homocystine and b6 are higher side but my Taurine...
  14. N

I have lot of ongoing symptoms and since its very hard for me to lose weight. http://www.canarys-eye-view.org/metabolic_basis/sulfur_metabolism/homocysteine.html I am on 600kcal diet from long time. and recently I did all my test where it reveal that I am low in iron, nitrogen and DHEA but my...
  15. N

ninauae

16. N

I have lot of ongoing symptoms and since its very hard for me to lose weight. http://www.canarys-eye-view.org/metabolic_basis/sulfur_metabolism/homocysteine.html I am on 600kcal diet from long time. and recently I did all my test where it reveal that I am low in iron, nitrogen and DHEA but my...
  17. N

Finally feeling like my normal (CFS normal) self again after SMP attempt...

Congratulations on your success and please also advise me as I have 1/2 CBS genes open with SUOX completely green but my home urine test strips show very low sulfites range. Its 25/1000 so in that case Dr Yasko diet make me miserable. My sulfur in body is very low including iron, DHEA, estrogen...
  18. N

SNPs & hormones connection

I would like to find connection between hormones and SNPs result connection. My Cholesterol is 180 and sometimes I think now may be my problem is with hormones metabolites enzymes i.e p450ssc, p450c17, 17,20 lyase. 17-ketoreductase, 3-DH, 5areductase, 3b-DH-isomerase, p450c17, 17,20 lyase...
  19. N

Doctor Yasko result help

:angel: Thanks for all your answers :thumbsup: and today I did phone consultation with Doctor Shawn Bean of MTHFR. He listened to me for 2 1/2 hours and review all my test results since my hair calcium and mag is high so he recommend to start slowly with Magnesium glycinate. He told me that it...
  20. N

Help with interpreting SNP results

Well done as these results are better than mine. :thumbsup: I think for cortisol level try Saliva Rythum plus from Genova Diagnostic Lab as may be cortisol and adrenals are causing u a problem. Anyway best of luck.
  21. N

Comment by 'ninauae' in 'My Current Protocol'

How your protocol is working so far. Kal Mag brand is good as compare to Cal Citrate?
  22. N

Comment by 'ninauae' in 'My Current Protocol'

How your protocol is working so far. Kal Mag brand is good as compare to Cal Citrate?
  23. N

Doctor Yasko result help

Dear Triffid, Thank you for brief reply once again as I forgot to mentioned my results for Hair analysis report which I did on 18th Sep 2012. calcium----------83 High (28 – 81) Magnesium-------9 High end (4 – 9) Sodium-----------12 L (13 – 45) Potassium------------2 L (5 – 18)...
  24. N

Doctor Yasko result help

Hi Triffid, You rocked once again and thank you for your detail response and taking concern to point all my questions and replying back. I did 24 hour urine test for minerals in mid 2012 where it revealed my calcium was low since I am not taking any calcium or mineral supplement from ages. I...
  25. N

Doctor Yasko result help

:thumbsup:thanks to triffid113:thumbsup:and drex13:angel:once again and on 27th Dec 2012 I did plasma tests for the following minerals as well. Homocystine -------6.3---------ref 5 - 15 umol/l Serum B 12---------717 ---------211-946 Folate ------16.8------(3 - 17) Red cell Folic...
  26. N

Doctor Yasko result help

Thank you for response triffid113 and I make notes and bookmark this page as well. I did Amino Acid test urine where it showed my serotonin level were low 0.22 as it should be less than 4.3. Dopamine-----1.1----range 0.8 - 3.6 (nor epinephrine, epinephrine)-------0.88--------range 0.46 - 3.7...
  27. N

Doctor Yasko result help

I received Doctor Yasko DNA result last week so need someone to help me like greenshorts or some expert in this field. My result are given below: COMT V158M +/- Hetero COMT H62H +/- Hetero COMT 61 -/- G VDR ----Taq—tt--- C VDR---- Fok ----FF ---C MAO A R297R +/+ T ACAT 1-02 +/- Hetero...
  28. N

Help with result -----CBS

Thank you for your reply rlc and I checked vit D it is 6 ng/ml. I was wondering high uric acid is related to some how with my DNA test results. I will definitely first solve vit d issue and than move on to Dr Yasko protocol help.