• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. WindingDown

Why is potassium supplementation needed in methylation treatmt?

Thankfully I had my DNA done and found out what B 12 I needed for years I was on crappy cyno and then learned about Methyl and taking that but never felt better, so then I realized after looking at Amy Yazko site, with my DNA COMT and VDR issues I needed hydrox b12 making a big difference for me..
  2. WindingDown

Methylation, Vitamin D intolerance-- biochemical interactions?

I had issues with VIT D before I even knew I was 677 positive.. I needed D3 but just couldnt use it.. finally with heaps of research I found one nurse who swears we need magnesium to help the D3.. well I do have VDR also, and found taking a pure D3 with no fillers at all NOW thankfully I can...
  3. WindingDown

Magnesium threonate helping with mood, pain, and sleep!

Magnesium glycinate is the best type of magnesium to supplement with because it is the only magnesium to cross the blood brain barrier...