• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Anybody with ME/CFS also positive for glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency?

Hi Sea, Trying to determine if I have the G6PD Deficiency based on my results here. These are the SNP's I'm homozygous for : G6PD rs35972742 G GG +/+ G6PD rs5030870 C CC +/+ G6PD rs72554664 C CC +/+ If I have the C Allele for the rs72554664 SNP does that mean it is not the "bad" version...
  2. F

Bemer 3000

I'm selling my iMRS 2000 it's only a few months old. Message me for details!
  3. F

dental work and injections

Hi Talkcraft, I haven't been through what you are describing but I can only imagine that you had an allergic reaction possibly. I can hopefully help relieve the anxiety and heart pulpitations. When you feel like that pinch your baby finger on your left hand, this will relax your heart and...
  4. F

Flowers for Algernon...Coming undone

Spitfire I know and understand what you are going through and the frustration you feel. I've been through and continue through it daily. I've been bedridden and had every part of my body shut down and have a severe leaky gut as well. Have you looked at doing the Paleo diet or SCD diet - they can...
  5. F

Intolerance to antioxidants

Q-Gel also has Vitamin E as an ingredient - which is a fat to enhance the absorption. Vitamin E is also typically derived from Soy
  6. F

Wow - Bee serum! That can be highly allergenic but can also be a potent anti-microbial - causing a "die off" reaction. I don't know if brand names are allowed but I use SISU brand - only because of the lack of fillers - but because there is no fat in the ingredients you have to take it with a...
  7. F

With Co-Q10 90% of the companies use Tocopherols or soy lecithin as filler - if it says lecithin then it is soy - you could have an allergy to soy. I only use a brand with no fats but you need fat in order to absorb it so you need to take it with a meal that contains fat. Yes there have been...
  8. F

Just wanted to also mention L-theanine - it is amazing for stress relief
  9. F

You could also be reacting to the fillers in the supplements. For me I can't take anything with added starch, corn, flours etc.. Have you looked into Lyme disease? Resveratrol is a powerful anti-microbial and you could be having Herx reactions to it. You can have a herx after killing off any...