• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

not sure what i have but do u get really nauseous and weak from OH

i am so scared that i have one of these awful progressive neuro degenerative disorders....i am praying for CFS!!!! oy vey i think i should stop reading....
  2. B

i think i'm doing the salt stuff wrong. i thought the salt was making me more nauseas....
  3. B

ahimsa you mentioned nausea but not many people do....i think my blood pressure is low but not as low as it was and still getting bad am nausea....confused
  4. B

mornings are hell. i wake u p and start drinking and then i try and eat. so nauseas. and shakey. i wake up two to three times a night and pee forever.... i think my neurologist thinks i have a neurodegenerative disease. yes i do have post exertion fatigue. my hormones and acth stim test...
  5. B

anyone have information about testing for autonomic dysfunction?
  6. B

so depressed. i can't believe six weeks ago i was feeling pretty normal and now i am a weak, confused mess. i feel like i have gotten a really poor work up. the kidney doctor didn't even check renin/ aldosterone levels. i was started on florinef without a tilt table. now i have to stop...
  7. B

i stopped the ocp because i am 47 and thought i might be in menapause. i wish i had stayed on it. I am weak, and headachy and have orthostatic hypotension. this really escalated two weeks after i discontinued the ocp. i do want to try and figure out what i have. I would like to have the...
  8. B

In 2009 i had a "vaccine reaction" to seasonal flu vaccine. It was diagnosed as Gullian Barre Syndrome but i never had paralysis but sensory and weakness. I was really sick for 3 months than recovered. I have had some minor relapses but overall have done well. Six weeks ago I had a few...