• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. ronR

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

did u check your IgE anti-bodies.....is it in normal range ?
  2. ronR

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/mar/24/coronavirus-outbreak-middle-east-sars
  3. ronR

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/nov/23/kenya.aids
  4. ronR

http://m.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/mar/04/hiv-cure-is-breakthrough-seems Hiv cured. But traces of inactive virus remains,interesting read.
  5. ronR

Even if someone have genes/proteins ,but not the entire hiv virus .....I wonder what kind of damage it would cause ??
  6. ronR

These all are CO-FACTORS OF AIDS . These might be the reason ....or may be a ... Yet to be discovered co-factor responsible for HIV negative aids.
  7. ronR

Can you elaborate on intracellular virus/bacteria ??
  8. ronR

If I'm not mistaken ,one of your Western-blot was positive ? Do you think, it due to the HIV protein within Mycoplasma , caused it ??
  9. ronR

Teedot , I don't think its different strain. Then it must be something else not virus .... May be Mycoplasma or something not yet known ?
  10. ronR

urraco2012 , generally it unlikely for a same virus to cause infection twice. My guess, would be your symptoms returned after a gap of few years, which is reported to be happening in this disease. It goes on like that for some years . I guess most of the symptoms must have been resolved ??
  11. ronR

wyomingscared , some people with this mysterious disease reported to have low cd4 /low wbc after few years. i have posted few links too about it ,in previous pages. What I have been reading about it, symptoms do comeback after some years of respite.
  12. ronR

Hi urraco2012 , I'm asking that because I have elevated IgE levels and allergies, which I didn't have ....this came after my exposure. I suspect some pathogen (like Mycoplasma) might have elevated the IgE levels,which resulted in me being hypersensitive & allergic. I also came across few...
  13. ronR

In case of Mycoplasma infection .... Would there be increase in IgE antibodies ....like hyper IgE ?? As it is a parasitic bacteria ?? Anyone here, have any idea ?????
  14. ronR

Mycoplasma causing chronic arthritis . Outbreak of antibiotic-resistant mycoplasma bacteria due to “mutation” http://t.co/45GWxBjD
  15. ronR

Do test for Mycoplasma and HHV4,HHV6,HHV8 if possible . And what are the symptoms(if any ) among the people,u have casual contact with .??
  16. ronR

Your symptoms do match with mine. How long its going on ?? Anyone of your friend or family members,have some of these symptoms ?? Let's unite ,bring in more people . And we will reach a solution
  17. ronR

I have stated in earlier posts ......that this pathogen might be COFACTOR of AIDS ,most probably A NEW MYCOPLASMA OR A NEW HERPES VIRUS. Good information by Teedot. I guess we need to approach someone like prof. Nilcholson ??
  18. ronR

Hello, welcome I have seen your posts on ehealth forum . And invite other friends from that forum. We need to unite over here, more people means louder voice for our problem . And read the previous pages,that will answer your queries .
  19. ronR

urraco2012, Coming back to the topic . U seem to believe in rare HIV strains. What do you think causing your symptoms ??
  20. ronR

use of Xeljanz was associated with an increased risk of serious infections, including opportunistic infections (infections that occur primarily when the immune system is suppressed), tuberculosis, cancers and lymphoma. Xeljanz carries a Boxed Warning regarding these safety risks. Xeljanz...
  21. ronR

Tofacitinib ....this drug was not approved till last October. People ,who are not even sure of their disease, should think twice before considering such drugs. To know more facts about that drug- CHECK THE LINK...
  22. ronR

Good link ,interesting. Idiopathic CD lymphocytopenia that she's talking about here , is a matter of concern. Even I came across many people in different forums, who had this years/decade after initial symptoms.
  23. ronR

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q219812.html?ic=2003 http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q203328.html
  24. ronR

Well , here's another link . Where symptoms came back after 10 years. Like HIV ?? http:www.//forums.webmd.com/3/hiv-and-aids-exchange/forum/1181/6
  25. ronR

emergency report from China

Nope , I don't have such a person at the moment. If the pathogen is in your blood, then it show the sequencing, use your blood only with latest technology All the best :-)
  26. ronR

Hey Sherezade , I shared that link , just to exchange views. Even i think its not HIV, or HTLV . My best guess is....... It's a CO-FACTOR OF AIDS , which can be NEW HERPES VIRUS, or NEW MYCOPLASMA . It's not a respiratory virus ,neither a retro virus. It's transmissible like a herpes virus .
  27. ronR

What are your symptoms ?? And exactly why do you think it can be htlv ?? You are suggesting a contagious retro virus ?? ....very unlikely
  28. ronR

www.thailandguru.com/hiv-aids-thailand.html Heterosexual Transmission in Thailand: HIV Subtype E in Thailand, INTERESTING READ - just found out
  29. ronR

Sure, I'm ready to join such groups :-)
  30. ronR

Yeah , they can detect this but until the ignorance is there nothing can be achieved. I don't think it would be that tough to detect this pathogen,if all modern technology is used . If a case study on such patients can be done, then it can be found...if there's any similar sequencing or any...