• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Dr. Paul Yanick and molds

Can't argue with that!
  2. B

That's an interesting point because when I was wheat free I ate still ate spelt, kamut and buckwheat and then I was having tummy issues again and rashes on my hands. Maybe a mould issue? Makes me think now. Back to having hand rashes again regardless, but I think it's from berries that were not...
  3. B

When I took dairy and wheat out of my diet, and since gluten as much as I can figure out because it's in everything, plus managed my food sensitivities I have gone from having chronic pain 24/7 to having good and bad days. But I'm not poo pooing what you've said above as I think we have to try...
  4. B

CFS and Lyme... How many Lyme cases being missed in testing?

I have no dx but I just had a lyme blood test the other day and now have to go back in the 10 day time frame to be retested. I'm assuming it's the updated testing as last time it was a one time blood test and this time it's twice and a government form had to be filled out by doctor. Later on my...