• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Simplified Methylation Protocol Revised as of Today

Rich, Thank you so much for this feedback. I do have a high mercury burden, so I guess that chelation would be the next step. You had mentioned the "Cutler protocol". Is that available somewhere? Should I even continue with the methylation protocol? I can and will do the amino acids...
  2. G

Rich, please please review my Methylation panel Rich, I finally got this methylation panel result back. Somehow the amino acids profile was never sent, so I may have to do that again. I am posting my results as well as the ref ranges for your convenience. Below that I have pasted your...
  3. G

Amino acid testing Do you think any other testing is of benefit in seeing where you stand? For example serum or urinary aminos? Still trying to understand how sulfur drives the ammonia production but have just started trying to limit intake.
  4. G

OK I will do that. Is there any prep, i.e., do I just continue what I am currently OK I will do that. Is there any prep, i.e., do I just continue what I am currently doing during the blood testing? Thank you so much. When I get a result I will come back and post it. Steve
  5. G

Thank you Rich. I should have been more thorough in my post but I wasn't sure if I was in the right place. I have actually been following your protocol for about 6 months. I do think that it has helped me but I am kind of in a plateau and was hoping to get better. That is why I was asking...
  6. G

Please help with protocol I hope that this is the place to post for advice on methylation protocols. I have read as much of the basic info that my numb brain can take in. At the moment I am mostly confused about my snp's and how they should change the treatment. I am not even sure which are...