• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. jack blogs

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Does anyone know where I can get Pen V K Tabs? (needs to be tabs as i need to split into a very low dose) only place i could find that has tabs is alldaychemist but would rather use a dif source. any ideas? I wouldve thought that it would be very easy to get something like penicillin tabs but...
  2. jack blogs

Just found these in the toilet after using it... worms?

I have so many issues though and these are harsh drugs, worried they will damage me further
  3. jack blogs

Found this: http://www.parasitetesting.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=62
  4. jack blogs

prescribed mebendazole. GP thinks they are worms for sure. probably going to try a more natural route but ill do some research into it @Dufresne they were probably about six inches long brought the worms to GP and asked him if the worms themselves could be checked but he said they wouldnt...
  5. jack blogs

I did the GI stool effects test 9 months ago and it didnt show any parasites at all Ive done organic acid tests and urinary amino acids, the results indicated candida and sibo but the 3 day stool test showed 0 parasites. ofcourse it could be a recent infection though. Most privates doctors...
  6. jack blogs

i will be taking the sample to my GP first thing in the morning. Its sad because after a decade of dealing the NHS I know what to expect, they wont even take the sample off of me and check it. Treatment would just be a case of throwing drugs at me without properly indintifying the problem, Are...
  7. jack blogs

Funilly enough, like the guy in the study i ate chinese the day before but im 95% sure what I ate didnt contain beansprouts. Beansprouts could have only have been hidden in the rice but I dont see how they could be hidden and be as big as what I found in my toilet. I can simply reorder the same...
  8. jack blogs

I wish I could just go and see a good dr but living in the UK we have the NHS and it would take atleast 3 months to get an appointment and then ill get there and they have an extremely backwards way of thinking. I wish i knew of a good private doctor for these issues, id just pay and get an...
  9. jack blogs

What do i actually test for though? I did a 3 day stool test months ago and do i have imbalances but no parasites
  10. jack blogs

Do the string-like objects you pass have heads like mine?
  11. jack blogs

The pressure and diarrhoea is not an everyday thing for me. It's hard to explain but i think sudden intense pressure is a good way to explain it, quite intense and you just want it to end, relief as the poo comes out but 5 minutes later you need to go back. It started of as stringy poo and then...
  12. jack blogs

was having some stomach issues today, had a lot of pressure feelings in the gut, eventually ended up turning to a bit of diarrhea and when i looked in the toilet I saw these two things... I have no idea what these are, pretty worried to say the least. They look like worms.
  13. jack blogs

Is methylation required for serotonin production?

Came across another source that claims folate is required for BH4 and serotonin production its at the start
  14. jack blogs

Im convinced I have extremely high Glutamate levels, life is hell.

Also interested, be sure to post back to this thread :)
  15. jack blogs

Dam, that stuff would be hard to do apart from the urine test. Did you do all those things?
  16. jack blogs

Just so I get it right, which is the right test to do out of these two? http://regeneruslabs.com/shop?search=hair one is an 'exposure' test, whatever that means :)
  17. jack blogs

Ive been researching why my urinarylsis levels are so crazy, ended up coming back to this thread and seeing that wilsons can cause kidney issues (i might be clutching at straws here) Ive got inflammation going on for sure, so it could be causing a false ceuroplasmin. The question is, whats...
  18. jack blogs

Doctor Claims Leaky Gut is "Easy" To Fix

I dont think you were interested in reading my post. Where did I say I or my doctor doesnt believe in Intestinal Permeability?
  19. jack blogs

Aldosterone & Anti duiretic hormone results

Ill get PTH tested for sure but I cant help think high urinary calcium could be related to the fact that everything tested is also high.. sodium, potassium, creatinine, phosphorus and magnesium. Might be some kind of kidney issue
  20. jack blogs

High 1-Methylhistadine, 3-Methylhistadine levels.

Just realised my amino acid blood test showed Taurine to be over range also :|
  21. jack blogs

Not taking supplements at time of this test, also have same test done 3 years before this one and had same results. PTH.. ill look into it but ive always had normal calcium levels in serum These results where done on the same day as the urine test Total Calcium 2.50 mmol/L (2.05-2.65) Ionized...
  22. jack blogs

Havent been evaluated for that. How does one get 10mg sodium a day while eating a healthy diet? seems really hard. I had a 24hr urine collection done a couple of years ago
  23. jack blogs

10 litres wow. mine is just slightly under 3 litres a day.
  24. jack blogs

frequent urination leading to OI/POTS/NMH?

Old thread but frequent urination can also be because of high adrenaline. Early stages of HPA Axis Dysfunction typically put people in a state of high adrenaline and noradrenaline at night
  25. jack blogs

Folks here are sick but they have so much knowledge

Yep id learn faster if the brain fog would let me :)
  26. jack blogs

High 1-Methylhistadine, 3-Methylhistadine levels.

What are tests I should do to check kidneys and renal reabsoption Also, is aldosterone or anti-duiretic hormone related to this area? I had both those things tested as I wondered if they could be linked to the frequent urination. Aldosterone 198 p/mol upright. This converts to around 7 ng/dl...
  27. jack blogs

Aldosterone range 67-900 pmol/L ADH range says 1-12 pmol/L Your 70pmol/L would be classed as 'normal' by my range, which is stupid. I dont think the specific lab range matter. Did you sit for your test?
  28. jack blogs

Are they low? Doctor never said anything at the time but I just came over them again and im wondering if these are poor levels or not as the range is always so big. Aldosterone 198 p/mol upright. This converts to around 7 ng/dl ADH 2.1 pmol/L Osmolality - 307 mosmol/kg Have been a very...