• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

NICE GUIDELINE ON ME/CFS WILL BE UPDATED! (Sep 20th 2017)

(No hurry for answers) That's a bit disappointing though. What if Rituximab (for example) or something else new shows promising results? Can they add to the guidance? Sorry you've been crashing @Binkie4
  2. M

NICE GUIDELINE ON ME/CFS WILL BE UPDATED! (Sep 20th 2017)

I admit I haven't the foggiest about the NICE guideline process, so I hope someone can set me straight. If the guideline is updated in 2020, does that mean any new research published before then won't be included? Or is research taken on board and added as it is published? My concern is if there...
  3. M

Soundtrack of your CFS life…

Keane - everybody's changing. 'Try to stay awake and remember my name' Yup.
  4. M

Ecos organic paints

Ooh that looks gorgeous. Rich deep colours but without being too formal. Lovely rooms you have there Justy.
  5. M

Ecos organic paints

Thanks all, that's really interesting. I'll be painting in December/January so I won't be able to ventilate the flat much. Being a dark north east facing flat, I probably won't even be able to see the results properly myself until next (uk) spring ;)
  6. M

Ecos organic paints

That's all really helpful, thanks! Glad to hear the diet helped you.
  7. M

Ecos organic paints

Does anyone have any experience using Ecos Organic paints (or any other solvent free paints)? I am looking to redecorate, but these types of paints seem quite expensive to risk such a big outlay on if they aren't all they claim to be. Ecos Organic Paint say that Pwme 'happily use Ecos Paints...