• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. davidfibdou

Doctor that prescribes Valcyte

She doesn't , or at least not to me! I went there and she does immunovir and LDN
  2. davidfibdou

Doctor that prescribes Valcyte

Hi I am located in Miami, does anyone know a Dr. that prescribes Valcyte for my HHV6 closer to me? I was going to go to Michigan to get it but its just too far to travel and the expenses of traveling will be too high.\ I would drive a good amount just not 2 days of driving good amount. Thanks...
  3. davidfibdou

New website to share CFS treatments

Hi Everyone. I am a 4 year CFS patient and recently got enough energy to get out of bed and work on my CFS Treatments website. Its a is user submitted directory of treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I thought instead of having treatments all over the web, being able to share them amongst...
  4. davidfibdou

which test should I take

halcyon you think its better then the GI panel from Diagnos Techs?
  5. davidfibdou

which test should I take

thansk guys.. can you also recommend a good conclusive GI panel test i can order for home?
  6. davidfibdou

which test should I take

im not sure what the difference is, should you have both or ones enough?
  7. davidfibdou

which test should I take

$800 bucks yikes... I wonder if it will really tell me what heck is wrong with me
  8. davidfibdou

which test should I take

do i need a RX for the NutEval ?
  9. davidfibdou

which test should I take

probably been asked a million times but which test do you think is best?
  10. davidfibdou

uvula question

hi sasha... I have been to the ENT and its not swollen just naturally large!
  11. davidfibdou

uvula question

im going to try the dental guard and sleeping on my side. I was taping my mouth for a week or so last month to try out the buteyko breathing techniques, didnt help much but it only allow nostril breathing .. do u think the uvula will still affect me even if I was nostril breathing only? Have...
  12. davidfibdou

uvula question

I was wondering if anyone could comment on this, I noticed today that I have a massive (I mean huge!) uvula that hangs low on the bottom of my throat and curious if it could be causing my cfs symptoms. I have done two slepe studies but nothing came up. What makes me say "no it isnt" is that I...
  13. davidfibdou

Gluathion IV ---> Now I can't move

hi everyone I did a glutathione iv ... the one with the bag that hangs over you and drips for 10 min..sorry i dont know the technical term for it but now I am bedridden. can anyone offer some advise to help me out a little?
  14. davidfibdou

weird but interesting

someone please tell me this is normal but I noticed something really weird last week. I live in Miami and all my friends that come over my house always get bit by mosquitoes or anything flying in the air almost immediatlely. I never get bit by anything... I can be out in the yard all day and the...
  15. davidfibdou

just wondering....

also this is kind of the wall but I noticed something really weird last week. I live in miami and all my friends that come over my house always get bit by mosquitos or anything flying in the air. I never get bit by anything... I can be out in the yard all day and they never want my blood...
  16. davidfibdou

just wondering....

Guys sorry ive been so tired I coudnt get on here.... Martial - your message made me happy and curious , what other tests can I get done? I have tried doing the methylation vitamins but I doubt I did it long enough or had the right vitamins without doing the 23andme test.
  17. davidfibdou

just wondering....

@drob31 - I was on seriphos and the other adaptogens for a tiny bit of time but since i dont think they are the root cause i stopped. i used to think i was so stressed i woke up with extremely high cortisol but that cant be at those levels and every single day like clock work. @Martial -...
  18. davidfibdou

just wondering....

yeah I tried some cortisol blunting herbs but not for very long , I think it takes months for anything to work .. I tried adrenacalm ... I did try thyroid medication Armour but it did change much but also only used it for a month or so... think I should try it again ?
  19. davidfibdou

just wondering....

yeah that's what I think as well but could never pin point it well enough .. basically my cortisol everyday goes through the roof to about 40 mg or what we the metric is from 6 am to 10 am and then 25 mg until 1pm then drops.. to normal rest of day but by that time I'm extremely fatigued so I...
  20. davidfibdou

just wondering....

hi yeah I've done all the testing one could possibly get... the things that were abnormal were low natural killer cell count, extremely high cortisol in the mornings, and chronic low body temperature
  21. davidfibdou

just wondering....

I have cfs for 3 years now and been getting worse unfortunately... I've suffered a lot with fitting into the cfs definition of all the symptoms listed on the CDC but I know everyone is different. I knock on wood only have devastating fatigue and short term memory issues. I now am starting to get...
  22. davidfibdou

Rethinking Probiotics.

so is the best low hystamine probiotics what ahmo suggested? anyone have any thoughts on prescript assist. I want something of good quality!!!
  23. davidfibdou

Rethinking Probiotics.

oh boy.. ok anyone wanna suggest a good one thats histamine or at least being neutral to it?
  24. davidfibdou

Rethinking Probiotics.

can someone tell me if this probiotic below ok in terms of reducing histamine or at least being neutral to it? Pearls Elite by Enzymatic Therapy https://www.prohealth.com/shop/product.cfm?product__code=N0569&B1=GGLN0569&gclid=CLb1rfzCi70CFRJo7AodQWAAyw It has the following in it...
  25. davidfibdou

Transfer Factor advice

that was my second choice, i will maybe try that too. plsmyc doesnt need to be iced for shipment which makes it way cheaper too.
  26. davidfibdou

Transfer Factor advice

hey SOC. I ended up going with Chisolm Labs ImmunoFactor 2. I tracked down their phone number, they have no website. They also sold me Beta Glucan which I am taking for a week before beginning the transfer factor. I chose Chisolm because they have 100mg's of TF in their capsules as opposed...
  27. davidfibdou

hhv 6 - Take my poll please!!!

thanks for the info SOC. anyone know any doctors in NYC or near the area that are Valcyte friendly?
  28. davidfibdou

SOC you're right on point with your advice. In addition to Valcyte is there any non perscription remedy for HHV6 you recommended?
  29. davidfibdou

what does the medical literature say about treating titers for hhv 6 that is is 1:1280 Please take the this poll thanks!
  30. davidfibdou

Transfer Factor advice

Hi SOC. the thing is i dont have any viral symposiums ever , so before i try valycte and valtrex I was interested in the transfer factor. where did you get yours and did you do the specific kinds of general.