• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

are VDR bsm/fok genotyping tests very expensive? A dr in Berlin told me today it costs around 1000 euros!
  2. M

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

that's all very valuable information. thank you so much!
  3. M

Comment by 'moonwalker' in 'GcMAF trial'

Oh, so you're on gcmaf already? Is it helping you at all?
  4. M

thanks Carla! So Rugiero has never done any long trials? I didn't know that. I wonder what percentage of the patients are non responders. David Noakes wrote on his web site that his gcmaf works on only 20% of their patients so far - and they're all cancer patients. As for the effectivity...
  5. M

GcMAF trial

I think deMeirleir tested Yamamoto's version already.
  6. M

GcMAF trial

I think deMeirleir tested Yamamoto's version already.
  7. M

Thank you Carla for all the info. What I don't understand is why the "real" gcmaf doesn't work on everyone. I know Ruggiero said the MAF response depends on each individual's genetics, but is there a way for us to know if it can work for us or not before we buy it? I wouldn't like to spend a...
  8. M

GcMAF trial

I very much doubt big pharma is looking for a cure for cancer or aids. These deseases are too profitable for them.
  9. M

GcMAF trial

I very much doubt big pharma is looking for a cure for cancer or aids. These deseases are too profitable for them.
  10. M

moonwalker

11. M

GcMAF trial

Does anyone know results of the trial that DeMeireir conducted? What are his patients' experiences with gcmaf? I know he said in that video on youtube that one of his patients was doing much better after 10 weeks on gcmaf, but what about the rest? Supposedly he got 90 injections from Yamamoto
  12. M

Hi Sergio! Thank you so much for explaining it to me, but I knew that already :) I'm a bit skeptic it's really all that simple in practice. I'd like to meet one person who cured their virus using gcmaf.
  13. M

GcMAF trial

Thanks. I'd like to know the reasoning behind this theory. That's not the way macrophages are supposed to work. Did DeMerleir test his patients for xmrv before and after the GcMAF treatment?
  14. M

GcMAF trial

Thanks. I'd like to know the reasoning behind this theory. That's not the way macrophages are supposed to work. Did DeMerleir test his patients for xmrv before and after the GcMAF treatment?
  15. M

GcMAF trial

No. Check this from Yamamoto's paper on hiv: Since latently HIV infected cells are unstable and constantly release HIV virions, the activated macrophages rapidly intercept the released HIV virions to prevent reinfection resulting in exhaustion of infected cells. I'd assume it works the same...
  16. M

GcMAF trial

No. Check this from Yamamoto's paper on hiv: Since latently HIV infected cells are unstable and constantly release HIV virions, the activated macrophages rapidly intercept the released HIV virions to prevent reinfection resulting in exhaustion of infected cells. I'd assume it works the same...
  17. M

GcMAF trial

DeMeirleir said that? i'm not sure what he means by that. Is it possible to get rid of the virus with GcMAF then or not? How can you have your life back if you're still carrying the virus?
  18. M

GcMAF trial

DeMeirleir said that? i'm not sure what he means by that. Is it possible to get rid of the virus with GcMAF then or not? How can you have your life back if you're still carrying the virus?
  19. M

^^^ really? And what are they saying about the treatment?
  20. M

GcMAF trial

the only "real" one is made in Israel by pps company. They are using Yamamoto's original formula to make it. All other versions are fake and less effective, regardless of the fact they make it from human serum or synthetics.
  21. M

GcMAF trial

the only "real" one is made in Israel by pps company. They are using Yamamoto's original formula to make it. All other versions are fake and less effective, regardless of the fact they make it from human serum or synthetics.
  22. M

GcMAF trial

Has de Meirleir managed to cure anyone so far? As far as I know he's been using both real and synthetic version. Does anyone here know anyone who got treated with the "real" gcmaf?
  23. M

GcMAF trial

Has de Meirleir managed to cure anyone so far? As far as I know he's been using both real and synthetic version. Does anyone here know anyone who got treated with the "real" gcmaf?
  24. M

I'd like to draw everyone's attention to a few paragraphs from Yamamoto's paper published in '96: When peripheral blood monocytes/macrophages (designated as macrophages hereafter) of 258 cancer patients bearing various types of cancer were treated in vitro with 100 pg GcMAF/ml, macrophages of...
  25. M

thank you m0joey for all the info! Do you think GcMAF is as effective as Yamamoto claims it to be? I'm hiv positive and I'd like to buy it from the Isreali company. It's extremely expensive for me but of course I wouldn't regret the money if I got cured. Are you saying that gcmaf.eu is selling...