• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Jonathan Barnett

Ruggiero Speaking & Instruction For MAF 314 - Kansas October 5-6

I have finally written an update about my own experience with MAF 314 last year. Metabolic markers from organic acid testing, as well as personal observations from the porcelain throne, indicate beneficial results from the super-probiotic. Rethinking MAF 314
  2. Jonathan Barnett

I know they were making MAF 314 for themselves, to understand the process better, and that Dr. Ron seemed very excited about it, but I haven't heard whether they are selling it yet. I'll try to get an update and post it here.
  3. Jonathan Barnett

All eight segments of the nearly two-hour interview I had with Professor Ruggiero have now been captioned and uploaded to youtube. I am still waiting to see the video of his presentation on MAF 314 to the Riordan Clinic IVC and Cancer Symposium, but will post it as soon as it is available...
  4. Jonathan Barnett

xrunner: Ruggiero deferred answering your specific questions to your doctor. Some of the things I learned at the conference, though, suggest that colostrum is an extremely important piece of the MAF 314 algorithm (to use Marco's preferred terminology). Clinicians are trained to adjust the...
  5. Jonathan Barnett

I've posted the first of a series of segments from a nearly 2-hour interview with Dr. Ruggiero last week. I have chosen to post the segment discussing the availability (or lack thereof) of MAF 314 in the U.S. first, in deference to the interest and support shown by this group. Due to the poor...
  6. Jonathan Barnett

The MAF 314 demo, scheduled for Sunday afternoon, has been canceled. There were no confirmed participants, and there was a sudden death in the family of the clinic's medical director, so it was canceled by the clinic. Ruggiero's presentation will still take place at the Cancer Symposium on...
  7. Jonathan Barnett

I have a question for regular participants of the Phoenix Rising forums: has anyone here actually been in contact with Ruggiero, or Professor Pacini? I wonder if he is aware of the level of interest from ME/CFS patients here? I assume he is, since he has worked with Dr. Chaney, but I will be...
  8. Jonathan Barnett

Feel free to post here, or send me an email with your questions. I will do what I can. I assume PR members can email me via my profile here? Also, have you read the Q&A with Ruggiero on the QA Forums? You may find some of the information you are seeking there. Those forums are more focused...
  9. Jonathan Barnett

So far, I have received only inquiries. No one has confirmed that they plan to attend. The demo will take place, and those attending the IVC and Cancer Symposium will be invited to stay over Sunday, if they'd like. Otherwise, I look forward to having an afternoon with Dr. Hunninghake and...
  10. Jonathan Barnett

Interesting question, and I do not know the answer, Sushi. I will add it to the list of questions to ask Professor Ruggiero next month. I have never noticed any adverse effects from the yogurt, which is, btw, quite tasty.
  11. Jonathan Barnett

UPDATE: I helped introduce my doctor, Ron Hunninghake, MD, Chief Medical Officer of the Olive W. Garvey Center for Healing Arts, the clinical division of the Riordan Clinic to Professor Marco Ruggiero, whom I met as the administrator of the Forums at Questioning AIDS, which some of you are...
  12. Jonathan Barnett

Greetings, everyone, and apologies for the delay in responding to requests for more details. I have found myself caught in a bit of a spot with this announcement. Please bear with me. I am trying to confirm some details before posting here, hopefully later today.